Selection and search of tire size by model Lfa. Table of standard, factory tire sizes Lexus
The release of the LEXUS LFA model was carried out from 2010 to 2012.
Table of factory and suitable tire sizes for LEXUS LFA.
Choose appropriate trim of Lexus Lfa:
The development of a supercar from Toyota Lexus LFA became known in 2000. And three years later, the Japanese manufacturer showed the first prototype of the car. The first versions of the car were mid-engined, but in the end, the developers decided to leave the classic layout. The body of the Lexus LFA is maximally lightweight - 65% of the power structure is made of carbon fiber, which is characterized by increased rigidity and low weight. The remaining 35% of the body is made of aluminum. The same metal was also used for the implementation of some power elements. Under the hood of a Japanese car, an atmospheric engine with a working volume of 4.8 liters is installed. Thanks to forged aluminum pistons, titanium valves, variable valve timing and other features, the engine was able to boost up to 560 horsepower. The rear-wheel drive Lexus LFA accelerates to 100 km / h in 3.7 seconds and has a top speed of 325 km / h. The car's transmission is configured according to the Transaxle scheme. And the suspension of the car was finely tuned during the daily marathons "24 hours of the Nurburgring". The sports car is assembled at the Motomachi facility in Japan.
More than 100 car brands from all over the world
We offer to you real free support
100% correct car wheel sizes
Totally free service